« Home | The Walkers » | The Happy Couple  » | The Plan »

Where We Stand Now

It is June 24th and we are moving closer and closer to the goal. We have tickets purchased and some of the support we need has been raised. Due to my procrastination I do not have a valid passport but I will be taking care of that soon enough. I just have to pay a much larger fee now to get it done before we leave. We also need to sell the car and that has been and will continue to be our biggest challenge I am sure. But God has an answer for that too. We will be leaving Minnesota around the first of August and then going to Ontario, Canada where we will be with family until our departure on August 7th. We will be flying into Lisbon, Portugal and from there on to Dakar, Senegal. All is going well and we are very excited to get there!