« Home | Time To Leave » | Time Spent In Canada » | Long Day Of Driving » | A Bumpy Start » | Goodbyes beginning » | Two Cars In Two Days » | Ellie Finds A Home » | Mum And Pops Rescue Us » | A Day Of Packing » | Car »

The Journey Begins

We got checked in and eventually got situated over by our gate. I realized that I had a nearly dead battery and since I discovered that we did not have access to power at our seats I decided to charge my battery. In the huff I completely forgot to call my brother and sister until we were already getting on the plane and it was much too late. I will do my best to call them as soon as I get a chance.
We are now flying somewhere over the ocean on our way to Amsterdam where we will catch another plane Lisbon then on to Dakar. My battery is almost dead again so I will have to charge it when I get a chance. The movie was Shrek 2 and the dinner was good. Michelle and I have had no luck getting sleep but I think she may be sleeping a little right now. I still have not slept and I doubt I will for a while.