« Home | Posting Again » | Christmas Decorating! » | Thanksgiving » | A Better Mousetrap » | New Layout » | Spearfishing » | Winds Of Change » | The Long Arm Of The Law And The Short Sight Of The... » | Thief In The Day » | Sunburns »

Curfew

Some of you don't know us all that well so I will start by telling you a little bit about us. We HATE confrontations. Both of us are scared to death of confronting people (even Junior High girls). So what are we supposed to do with 9 girls that are often in need of confrontation? Tonight it was a curfew issue. I had to talk to a girl about coming in late. Michelle and I sat in our apartment talking about the issue while I tried feverishly to make every excuse in mind why I might not have to actually talk to this girl about being late and especially not give her a punishment. But I bit down on the bullet and went out there and talked to her. She was very responsive and everything went fine. Everyday I learn a little more and love these MKs a little more.