« Home | Brownies » | Hard Drive Problems » | Time For Some Fun » | Staff Retreat » | This was a really neat rock pier that was formed o... » | This is Michelle with Snake Island in the backgrou... » | This was a dock that was shaped like a boat. It ev... » | We had no-bake cookies for a snack this night afte... » | The girls were just getting ready to do their nigh... » | Michelle has been doing great job with the girl's... »

Soccer

I (David) am going to start assistant coaching soccer for the Intermediate Boys soccer team tomorrow. The team will consist of mostly middle school boys and some younger high school boys ranging in ages from 12-15 years old. I am very excited about it but I am nervous because I have never coached soccer and I don't really know that much about the technique and how to run practices. It will be a good time to learn how to coach from the primary coach. This will also be a good chance to get to know some of the dorm kids better (as it turns out mostly dorm kids are trying out). Wish me luck...